Baysports is Ireland’s largest inflatable waterpark, located on Hodson Bay, in Athlone town, just 14 minutes from our Great National Creggan Court Hotel.
Adults and kids will love the challenge of the waterpark. Baysports offers the following:
- Ireland’s Largest Water Park – Inflatable island with its own jungles, towers, trampolines, slides, water-based obstacle courses and even a castle.
- Lake and River Safari – Wide range of kayaks, stand-up paddle boards, currachs and pedal boats.
- Great Combo Deal (Water Park with Lake and River Safari)
- School Tours – Tour Option One: Outdoor Adventure and Bushcraft Skills; Tour Option Two: Adventure Watersports and Team Building Tour; Tour Option 3: Historical, Cultural and Watersports Tour; Tour Option Four: Chinese Dragon Boat and Activity Tour
- 1st Year Plunge (For 1st Year secondary school students)
- Gaisce Bronze Award - Walking 25 kilometres, boating, navigation and map reading, history, culture, water sports safety, overnight camp, teamwork and self-reliance.
- Transition Year Groups
- Summer Water Camps
- Children’s Parties
- Stags and Hens
- Independent Explorers
- Team Building
- Special Needs
- At The Helm - Sailing and Power Boat Courses, certified by Irish Sailing Association (ISA)
- 28th April to 2nd October
- School tours: Mid-May to the end of June each year
- Water Park: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm Mondays to Saturdays. 11:00am to 6:00pm Sundays. Last admission to the Water Park is 5:00 pm.
- Sailing courses: July and August