The Creggan Court Hotel will reopen to All Guests on the 15th of July implementing all social distancing guidelines as advised by the Irish government. We are working closely with our teams on returning to work to ensure safety to our staff and our guests alike.
- We have adapted all of our public areas to comply with Government guidelines. Signage will be in place in all areas to remind our guests to maintain social distancing, and our teams are trained to ensure we are compliant at all times.
- We have limited seating in our bar and restaurant area to ensure the safety and comfort of our guests. Due to this, all meal times will need to be booked in advance. This can be done prior to your stay by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Cleaning and Sanitising
- Hand sanitising stations are installed at all entrances and exits, public areas, front desk, bar and restaurant, and elevators.
- We have increased cleaning in public areas and all surfaces are regularly sanitised. Our staff have been fully trained and we are using approved cleaning agents.
- Our rigorous cleaning schedule has been elevated to ensure that all touch points in a guests room are fully sanitised between stays.
- Our Housekeeping team have been fully trained in sanitising procedures, using approved cleaning agents and are provided with all necessary PPE.
- For multiple night stays our Housekeeping team will not enter a guest room unless requested by the occupants.
- We have reduced the items in a guest room to eliminate unnecessary touch points.
Bar & Restaurant
- We have increased cleaning in our Kitchen, Bar, Restaurant and all preparation areas. All surfaces are regularly sanitised.
- Our Food & Beverage team have been fully trained in sanitising procedures, using approved cleaning agents and are provided with all necessary PPE.
- We are using single use menus, condiments and napkins in all areas.
- Proactive Screening is installed in and around the bar counter area for our Carvery Service
- We would ask for contactless payment to be used for all transactions where possible
- The Bar layout has been changed for Social distancing
- We have changed the layout of our Reception area to facilitate check in and check out while maintaining social distancing
- Guest will be asked for pre-payment before check-in for an express check-in service to avoid any queuing where possible
- We will operate paperless check out and receipts/documents can be emailed upon request
- All room key cards will be disinfected prior to guest check-in
- Proactive screening is installed at reception desk
We hope this gives you reassurance as you select our hotel to book your stay. We thank you for your continued loyalty to the Creggan Court Hotel, as we all take steps forward to our new normal following Covid-19. We look forward to welcoming you back to our doors soon & stay safe.