Kilbeggan Distillery is based at Lower Main Street, in Kilbeggan town, County Westmeath, simply 20 minutes from our Great National Creggan Court Hotel.
Discover and savour the finest Irish whiskey in Ireland’s oldest licensed distillery dating back to 1757.
There are a number of guided tour options include:
- Gold Medal – Masterclass tasting in Irish whiskeys, Kilbeggan 8 Single Grain, Kilbeggan Irish whiskey, Tyrconnell Single Malt and Connemara Peated Single Malt. €26.00 per person.
- Silver Medal – Masterclass tasting in three Irish whiskeys. €14.50 per person.
- Standard Group – 10 or more people, all guided tours are in English. French and German guide available occasionally but this cannot be guaranteed. €8.00 per person in group of 10 or more.
- Self-Tour – Individual visitors and small groups. Available in 10 languages: English; French; German; Irish; Italian; Spanish; Dutch; Polish; Russian; and Norwegian. €9.00 per adult. No booking required.
- Connoisseur Experience – Exclusive access all areas tour. Limited to 12 people. Meet the distillery team. Lunch included at Pantry restaurant with Irish whiskey tastings. Pull your own 200ml sample bottle to take home. €80.00 per person.
Car parking: Free car and coach parking is provided at the rear of the distillery for all visitors.
Opening hours (open 7 days a week):
- November to March – 10:00am to 4:00pm
- April to October – 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Closed during Christmas and New Year holidays